Facial Cleansing Oil | Dry Skin Types
Product Description: This unique, high performance, water-activated, hydrophilic face cleansing oil will gently remove makeup and impurities in a single step, while maintaining the skin’s natural protective barrier. When the hydro-cleansing oil is massaged into the skin, it bonds with the sebum and releases the dead skin cells. Once emulsified with water, the cleansing oil encapsulates dead skin cells, debris, sweat and makeup. As the high performance cleansing oil gently releases impurities from the skin’s surface, the texture of the skin is more refined while leaving a more radiant look. The Hydrating Hydro Cleansing Oil is designed to rinse clean, without leaving a greasy residue.
- Mineral Oil-Free
- 100% Soap Free
- 85% Organic Content
- Paraben Free Cleanser
- Vegan/Cruelty Free
- Dry /Very Dry Skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Mature skin
- Skin lacking oil
- Oncology Esthetics | Skin care for cancer patient
The Oil Cleansing Method features & benefits:
- Rinses clean with no residue or tightness
- Face makeup remover | removes waterproof make
- Organic oil blend gently melts, dissolves and washes away heavy make up and impurities without stripping away natural oils.
- Organic Deep cleansing oil formulation
Key Performance Ingredients:
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: regenerating and conditioning.
- Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil: soothing, conditioning, high in natural occurring tocopherols(Vitamin E).
- Organic Amaranth Seed Extract: known for its calming, soothing properties and improves elasticity.
- Organic Avocado Oil : contains beneficial fatty acids, primarily linolenic acid, that can help repair skin's barrier.
- Organic Borage Oil: one of the richest sources of essential fatty acids known to man. It is the richest source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - up to 25%.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: Hippophae Rhamnoides oil provides skin regeneration and healing.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone. Unlike ascorbic acid, it will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
- Tocotrienols: stable and powerful form of Vitamin E. Antioxidant.
- *Blend of Organic Essential Oils of Neroli, Rock Rose, Carrot Seed, Chamomile
Ingredients: For the complete list of ingredients, please refer to the wholesale login page.
Size: 4 fl.ozs./ Pump Opaque Bottle
Wholesale Price: Inquire Here